Study Away (Domestic or Abroad) Student Conduct Release Form

Student Conduct Release Form and Information

If you plan to study away (domestic or abroad) with an affiliated, non-affiliated, Ithaca College or Exchange program, please complete the form found via the link. Please complete all of the required information (indicated with an asterik *), then sign using your finger or mouse and hit the submit button. We will forward any and all student conduct information directly to the Office of International Programs. Should you have any questions please contact the office directly at or 607-274-3375.