Three Week Session
July 1-20, 2018
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible.
Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits. Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30 to 11:30am and in the afternoon, 1:00 to 2:30pm. Four-credit classes run until 3:30pm.
Late afternoons and evenings are available for co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus.
- Acting I (3 credits)
- Education and Society (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Introduction to Musical Theater Performance (3 credits) (ACCEPTING TO WAITLIST)
- Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- Introduction to Television Studio Production (4 credits)
Learn How to Apply.