June 30 - July 19, 2019
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible.
Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits. Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30 to 11:30am and in the afternoon, 1:00 to 2:30pm. Students select weekly afternoon workshops (3:00-5:00 pm) from a list of multiple options (available soon).
Co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus are scheduled in the evenings and on weekends.
2019 courses will include.
- Acting I (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Media and Communication Studies (3 credits)
- Musical Theater Performance (3 credits)
- Sociology (3 credits)
- Sport Media (3 credits)
- Television Studio Production (4 credits)
- STEM Institute Undergraduate Research (3 credits)
- Writers Institute (2 weeks, noncredit)
Learn How to Apply.