Our alumni can be found in all aspects of sports media:
- on-air reporters, anchors, and play-by-play announcers for TV, podcasts, and radio
- digital and print sports writers
- sports information directors and PR specialists for college and pro teams
- network and channel executives
- events and sponsorship coordinators for venues such as stadiums
Before this degree program migrated to the Park School of Communications, it was housed in the School of Humanities and Sciences. In addition to alumni from that school, many professionals working in sports majored in television-radio, film, and advertising/PR before the Sports Media degree existed.