EVERY STUDENT ACCEPTED TO GO to the London CENTER MUST ATTEND ALL REQUIRED ORIENTATION SESSIONS.
Orientations are held via Zoom, so that members of our London Center staff can participate. Students should make every effort to attend the synchronous meetings, but if unable to do so, will be able to view the recorded sessions.
REQUIRED SESSIONS FOR ALL SPRING 2024 LONDON STUDENTS
London Center Logistics, Academics, & Classwork
- Tuesday, October 24, 12:10-1:05 pm, via Zoom - REGISTER HERE
Life, Culture, Health, and Safety in London
- Tuesday, October 31, 12:10-1:05 pm, via Zoom - REGISTER HERE
London Center Q&A and Alumni Panel
- Thursday, November 2, 12:10-1:05, via Zoom - REGISTER HERE
ORIENTATION SESSION FOR THOSE DOING AN INTERNSHIP or NEEDING A VISA*
London Center Orientation: Visas & Internships
- Thursday, September 28, 12:10-1:05 pm, via Zoom - REGISTER HERE
*Students who will be in one of the following categories are required to apply for a visa before going to London, and MUST attend the Visa & Internship orientation:
- Those planning to do an internship in London.
- Those planning to work part-time, either doing work-study at the London Center or outside of the London Center.
- Those who will be in the U.K. for more than 6 months.
- In some cases, those who are “visa nationals;” that is, those who are citizens of countries other than the U.S. or the U.K.