After being accepted to the Ithaca College London Center program, students are responsible for completing/submitting the following post-acceptance requirements:
- Log in to your online study abroad file and submit ALL of the post-acceptance materials listed, if possible. For items that you are not yet certain about, for example, your contact information and travel details, it is ok to submit this information once you have solidified your plans.
- All accepted students are required to attend the London Center Orientation. Students planning to do an internship or work in London (and those who are not U.S. citizens or those who plan to stay in London for more than 6 months) must also attend a required Visa & Internship Orientation. You can find detailed information about orientation dates and times in your London Center acceptance email. (Note: London Center students are not required to attend the general study abroad orientations: "Traveling Abroad" Sessions and "Ithaca College Details" Sessions. These sessions geared towards students who will be studying on Ithaca College short-term, exchange, affiliated, and non-affiliated programs.)
- Students will be required to submit additional post-acceptance requirements that will be distributed in the main London Center orientation.
- For students who will be applying for a visa, you will need to be prepared to attend a biometrics appointment at some point after orientation and must secure proof of funds 28 days before applying for your visa. Click here for detailed information on how to obtain appropriate required financial documentation.
- All London Center students MUST be able to show that they are able to financially support themselves while in the United Kingdom. Click here for detailed information on how to obtain appropriate required financial documentation.