Are you struggling with feelings of anxiety, over-thinking, self-deprecating behaviors, panic, perfectionism, isolation and other mental health concerns?
Anxiety Toolbox is a confidential weekly group designed to help you better recognize, understand, and navigate through distressing symptoms. You will learn new skills and build on strategies towards coping and reducing distress. Some of the skills that will be taught and practiced:
- Reframing unhelpful patterns of thinking
- Mindfulness & Calming activities
- Social-Emotional Competence
- Breath work
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- And more!
Building Your Anxiety Toolbox Fall 2020
- Tuesdays 3-4 PM via Zoom with Sasha Lerner (on 9/15, 9/29, 10/13, 10/27, 11/10) and Brian Petersen (on 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 12/1)
- Thursdays 4-5 PM via Zoom with Alice Meilman
Students do not need to be CAPS clients to attend. Click the group time to get access to the Zoom link or click the facilitator's name to send an email to get more information or sign up.