Are you struggling with feelings of anxiety, over-thinking, self-deprecating behaviors, panic, perfectionism, isolation and other mental health concerns?
Anxiety Toolbox is a confidential weekly group designed to help you better recognize, understand, and navigate through distressing symptoms. You will learn new skills and build on strategies towards coping and reducing distress. Some of the skills that will be taught and practiced:
- Reframing unhelpful patterns of thinking
- Mindfulness & Calming activities
- Social-Emotional Competence
- Breath work
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- And more!
Building Your Anxiety Toolbox Spring 2021
- Days/Times to be determined, check back soon!
Students do not need to be CAPS clients to attend. This group will be held via Zoom for Spring 2021 semester.