Are you struggling with feelings of anxiety, over-thinking, self-deprecating behaviors, panic, perfectionism, isolation and other mental health concerns?
Anxiety Toolbox is a confidential weekly group designed to help you better recognize, understand, and navigate through distressing symptoms. You will learn new skills and build on strategies towards coping and reducing distress. Some of the skills that will be taught and practiced:
- Reframing unhelpful patterns of thinking
- Mindfulness & Calming activities
- Social-Emotional Competence
- Breath work
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- And more!
Building Your Anxiety Toolbox Fall 2021
- Tuesdays 5-5:50 PM via Zoom with Stephen Karl and John Smieska
- Wednesdays 11-11:50 AM via Zoom with Rebecca Creamer
Students do not need to be CAPS clients to attend. We request that if you are interested in attending you please email the facilitator ahead of time. You may do so by clicking on the group facilitator's name above. This group will be held via Zoom for the Fall 2021 semester.