Parnassus Information and Account Requests

Home Address Change for Retirees and Former Employees

This form is for persons who are no longer actively employed with Ithaca College, but who need to maintain an address on file with us for various reasons.

If you are an active Ithaca College employee and wish to change you home address information, please use Employee Self Service.