The mission of the Ithaca College Wellness Clinic is to provide quality health and fitness services to the Ithaca College community, while enhancing the practical experiences of exercise and sport science students through genuine guided clinical training.
WHO CAN JOIN
- Staff and Faculty of Ithaca College
- Retired employees who served the College for at least 10 years
- Graduate Students
Spouses/domestic partners of current members
We are accepting new clients September 4th - November 30th.
Click here to submit your medical/health history form and start the joining process.
All members of the Wellness Clinic receive many benefits. Click here to see a detailed list.
HOURS OF OPERATION FALL SEMESTER 2018
Monday - Friday 6am-7pm
- Finals week: Monday 12/17 - Thursday 12/20 7am-6pm
- Fall Break: Thursday October 18th & Friday October 19th
- Thanksgiving Week: Monday November 19th - Friday November 23rd
- Finals Week: Friday, December 21st
- Holiday Break: Monday December 24 - Friday January 4
- Staff Training, Friday January 18th
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Monday January 21st
- Spring Break, March 11th - March 15th
- National ACSM Conference, May 27th- June 4th
**During closures: Bring Wellness Clinic key tag and photo ID to Island Health & Fitness for a $6 day pass OR obtain free access to IC Fitness Center with IC ID card for Faculty, Staff, and Retirees. During summer and other academic year breaks Faculty and Staff spouses & dependents ≥ 16 years of age can also access IC Fitness center with photo ID. For more information about hours, policies, etc. for Island Health & Fitness or Ithaca College Fitness Center please contact these facilities directly.
Frank Micale, Wellness Clinic Director
Jen Hunter, Exercise and Wellness Specialist, Phone: 607-274-3783 Email: JHunter@ithaca.edu
Joe O'Haire, Exercise and Wellness Specialist, Phone: 607-274-3989 Email: JOhaire@ithaca.edu
Maria Russell, Administrative Assistant
302 Center for Health Sciences