The mission of the Ithaca College Wellness Clinic is to provide quality health and fitness services to the Ithaca College community, while enhancing the practical experiences of exercise and sport science students through genuine guided clinical training.
WHO CAN JOIN
- Staff and Faculty of Ithaca College
- Retired employees who served the College for at least 10 years
- Graduate Students
- Spouses/domestic partners of current members
We are accepting new clients September 4th - November 30th.
Click here to submit your medical/health history form and start the joining process.
All members of the Wellness Clinic receive many benefits. Click here to see a detailed list.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Fall Semester 2018: Monday - Friday 6am-7pm
- Finals week: Monday 12/17 - Thursday 12/20 7am-6pm
- Fall Break: Thursday 10/18 & Friday 10/19
- Thanksgiving Week: Monday 11/19 - Friday 11/23
- Finals Week: Friday, 12/21
- Holiday Break: Monday 12/24 - Friday 1/4
**During closures: Bring Wellness Clinic key tag and photo ID to Island Health & Fitness for a $6 day pass OR obtain free access to IC Fitness Center with IC ID card for Faculty, Staff, and Retirees. During summer and other academic year breaks Faculty and Staff spouses & dependents ≥ 16 years of age can also access IC Fitness center with photo ID. For more information about hours, policies, etc. for Island Health & Fitness or Ithaca College Fitness Center please contact these facilities directly.
Frank Micale, Wellness Clinic Director
Jen Hunter, Exercise and Wellness Specialist, Phone: 607-274-3783 Email: JHunter@ithaca.edu
Joe O'Haire, Exercise and Wellness Specialist, Phone: 607-274-3989 Email: JOhaire@ithaca.edu
Maria Russell, Administrative Assistant
302 Center for Health Sciences