As you explore your housing options for the 2023-24 academic year, we would like to provide you with information about your on-campus options. Ithaca College offers housing options that provide exclusive senior and graduate housing options with the convenience of being close to your classes.
Senior and Graduate Housing Community: Eastman Hall
The Senior and Graduate Housing Community is a unique housing and dining opportunity available at a reduced rate of $9,999 for the 2023-24 academic year.
Available to senior and graduate students, this community provides a balance of independent living with the resources and support of living on campus. Residents have the opportunity to participate in events focused on the unique needs of seniors and graduate students. Staff are available for support or consultation as desired while recognizing you may wish to navigate the year on your own.
- All single rooms (45 singles in former double rooms and 17 singles)
- Microfridges in each room
- Gender-specific and all-gender wings available
- Gender-specific and all-gender bathrooms as well as a single-user bathroom
- Communal study space
- Open during Winter Break - leaving campus between fall and spring semester is not required
- Later May Closing - May 31, 2023 at 12:00 pm
- Short-term/single semester housing options
- Option to request room placement near friends in the building when available
- As with other on-campus housing, laundry, high-speed internet, heat and electric are included
- 21 meals per week plus $210 Bomber Bucks per semester
Graduate Housing in Circle Apartments
Graduate housing in IC's Circle Apartments features 3-bedroom townhouse-style units that offer independent living on campus. Visit the Graduate Student Housing page for more information on Graduate Housing in Circle Apartments.
Senior and Graduate Community Council
As we look to meet the needs of this year’s seniors and graduate students, as well as those in future years, we will launch a Senior and Graduate Community Council. Council members are residents of this community and will provide input on ways to enhance the senior and graduate housing experience through programming, housing amenities, and other recommendations. Stipends of $500, or $250/semester, will be provided to those selected to participate. If you are interested in becoming a council member, please let us know on the housing intent form below.