Mail and Packages for students living on campus during the Fall 2020 semester
In an effort to minimize personal contact and maximize social distance, student mail and package deliveries will be made via a remote, truck-based 'mobile mailroom' solution.
Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am and 4pm, a Mail Service truck will be parked in scheduled intervals at locations across campus for students to access their items.
- Students will continue to receive email notifications, only now these messages communicate that all available mail/packages are scheduled for delivery that day.
- Students can pick up their mail/packages just like at our former mailrooms. Please have your ID ready to scan.
Properly worn face coverings and appropriate social distancing will continue to be required when picking up mail/packages.
UPDATED 9/9 - The Mail Service truck will visit these locations at these rotating times.
Service windows at each location are 15mins except where noted otherwise.
- 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am Circles Community Center parking lot (CC-Lot)
- 8:20am, 9:20am, 10:20am East-West Towers parking lot (J-Lot, between both Towers)
- 8:40am, 9:40am, 10:40am Garden Apartments parking lot (R-Lot closest to G29)
- 11:00am-12:00pm Mail Center (by Public Safety)
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Campus Center parking lot (U-Lot)
- 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm Circles Community Center parking lot (CC-Lot)
- 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm East-West Towers parking lot (J-Lot, between both Towers)
- 1:40pm, 2:40pm, 3:40pm Garden Apartments parking lot (R-Lot closest to G29)
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Mail Center (by Public Safety)
If you wish to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Mail Center at 607-274-3371.