- Office of Public Safety (607-274-3333) If you have a life-threatening emergency and need immediate assistance, call the Office of Public Safety. Public safety is open 24 hours each day, 7 days a week.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (607-274-3136)
- During Business Hours, CAPS is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM for in person Same Day Crisis Services (SDCS).
- After-hours on-call counselors are available from 5 PM to 8:30 AM, Monday through Friday, and 24/7 on weekends/holidays/whenever CAPS is closed. Just call CAPS phone number and follow the prompts.
- Case management/ICare (607-274-7731) Any member of the IC Community (parents, students, staff, or faculty) is encouraged to use the online ICare Report if they would like to access help for a student in distress. Please visit the ICare Team page for more information
- Title IX (607-274-7761) To report sexual misconduct, sexual assault, harassment, discrimination, relationship violence and stalking, contact a Title IX coordinator. Unlike Title IX and most other offices on campus, CAPS is not required to share information about sexual assault incidents.
Who to Contact During a Crisis
- Suicide Prevention & Crisis Hotline (24/7): 607-272-1616
- Crisis Text Line (24/7): Text LISTEN to 741741
- The Steve Fund Crisis Text Line (24/7): Text STEVE to 741741 (suicide and crisis support for BIPOC)
- The Trevor Project (24/7): 866-488-7386 (suicide lifeline and a resource for LGBTQIA+ students)
- The Trans Lifeline (24/7): 877-565-8860
- Advocacy Center (24/7): 607-277-5000 (a resource for sexual assault and domestic violence support)
- Cayuga Medical Center (24/7): 607-274-4011 (ask operator to transfer you to the ER)
- Cayuga Taxi (24/7): 607-277-2777 (fares can be charged to your student account using student ID)