- Account Resets: Contact the IT Service Desk for help
- Please refer to the recent Intercom article to accessing Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications and other lab software.
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program: A federal government program that will allow eligible households to receive subsidized broadband service
- Computer Labs: Available around campus for workspaces and printing. Labs have Mac and Windows machines, as well as multiple software programs available
- Computer Recommendations: IT is not able to make specific recommendations. Please contact your individual school/department for computer and software recommendations needed for your major/program
- Equipment: Free, loans of laptops, chargers, and gaming equipment.
- Esports: Esports Room (Friends 101) and competitive Esports Club team in collaboration with the Office of Recreational Sports
- Internet (EduRoam): Available at 650+ institutions, free and accessible to IC students, faculty and staff
- Internet (Apogee ResNet): Free and accessible to IC residential students
- Office 365: 5 free downloads of productivity, communication, and collaboration applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams, and more
- Includes 1 terabyte of free cloud storage with Microsoft OneDrive
- Printing (WebPrint): Printers located around campus for a low-cost print solution
- Student Employment Opportunities: Join our IT student team
- Student Service Catalog and Knowledge Base: Find answers and how-to guides for your IT questions
Student IT Resources
Listed below are the most common systems and services that you will use at Ithaca College.