- Account Resets: Contact the IT Service Desk for help
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Free graphic, photo, and video applications that include Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
- Computer Labs: Available around campus. Labs have Mac and Windows machines, as well as multiple software programs available
- Computer Recommendations: IT is not able to make specific recommendations. Please contact your individual school/department for computer and software recommendations needed for your major/program.
- FixIt Shop: Located by the IT Service Desk in Job 104 an on-campus computer repair at a low cost
- Internet (EduRoam): Available at 650+ institutions, free and accessible to IC students, faculty and staff
- Internet (Apogee ResNet): Free and accessible to IC students
- Office 365: Free productivity, communication, and collaboration applications that include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Teams
- Printing (WebPrint): Printers located around campus for a low-cost print solution
- Student Employment Opportunities: Join the IT student team
- Student Service Catalog and Knowledge Base: Find answers to your IT questions
Student IT Resources
Listed below are the most common systems and services that you will use at Ithaca College.