The fixIT shop, located in Job Hall 104, provides convenient on-campus computer support and service to students, faculty and staff for personal computers and hardware repair for college owned equipment that is not part of the technology renewal program (Z Cycle Asset Tags). The fixIT shop is staffed with experienced and certified technicians to assist with problems on these devices.
The IT Service Portal has more information about the fixIT shop.
- Free five-minute computer check up
- Affordable diagnostic, installation and repair services
- IC wireless network connection assistance
- Apple Authorized Service Provider - AppleCare warranty repairs can be performed on campus
- Hardware repair for Z Cycle College owned devices.