The classroom/computer lab Friends 110c received a recent upgrade with more to come!
Here are a few highlights on the new Friends 110c Classroom:
- Flexible/mobile furniture – on casters
- Seating for 24
- 4 wall-mounted displays for group work
- 1 Large interactive Clear Touch display
- Web camera and microphones for web conferencing
- Wireless presentation - Solstice Pod
- Podium/teaching station
- New carpeting
- Multiple outlets/charging stations
- Fresh room colors
- New main hallway door with window
- Laptop Check-out Station (coming soon)
Once the renovation work is complete room configurations & layouts for flexible learning/meeting options will be available as a reference. The room will be made available for reservation through 25Live.
If you are interested in learning more about Friends 110c and the many new features, please reach out to Dr. Jenna Linskens, Associate Director of Teaching & Learning with Technology, at email@example.com or office phone x4-1590.