Information Security Assistant
Assist with various information security processes for Ithaca College. These include vulnerability assessment, incident detection and response, network and computer security, security awareness training, and others. Assist with the research, testing, deployment, and management of network-based information security systems and end-point security technologies. Develop, analyze and present scheduled and ad hoc reports. Make security recommendations based on data from various sources.
- Approximately 10 hours/week (2-hour blocks of time or more)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Rate: $9.00/hour
- Knowledge of one or more of the following preferred: computer security, networking, network security, web development or security, vulnerability management
- Background in Information Systems
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Respectful and professional communication style
- Computer Science majors preferred
Preference will be given to candidates who can work summers and breaks.