What is a Co-Curricular Transcript?
The Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT) is a comprehensive record of your participation and achievements in campus life experiences outside of the classroom while enrolled at Ithaca College. These activities help you achieve excellence in your chosen field and can demonstrate how you have learned to share the responsibilities of citizenship and service in the global community. When coupled with your academic transcript, a holistic representation of your total education, both inside and outside of the classroom, will be created.
The Ithaca College CCT can be found on your IC Engage profile and may include a record of your participation in:
- Study Abroad programs
- Athletics and Recreational Sports
- Student Organizations
- Non-credit Internships
- Field Experiences (i.e. observations and clinics for HSHP)
- Music and Theatre productions, performances or ensembles
- Community Service (activities organized through IC departments or organizations)
- Honor Societies
- Scholarship Programs
- Leadership Development Workshops
- Campus Employment
- Not-for-credit Undergraduate Research
- Residential Learning Communities