As an independent student living off-campus for Spring 2021 below is a recommended checklist of items to prepare for your return.
- If you have not already done so, schedule a flu vaccine at home to protect your respiratory health.
- Fill out the Spring Declaration - here - due November 20 at 5:00 PM (form is still available after the due date).
- Contact SAS if you have accommodations needs for the Spring semester.
- Complete the Community Agreement - here - Due December 9 at 5:00 PM (you cannot return until this is signed).
- Read the email from Off Campus Living Coordinator sent on December 8.
- Read the email from Off-Campus Living Coordinator sent the week of January 4 sharing the specifics of how to complete your arrival test and enroll in surveillance testing.