No Pressure Blood Pressure is a free service provided by the Department of Exercise Science and the Ithaca College Wellness Clinic to the faculty and staff of Ithaca College.
The goal of this service is three-fold:
- to provide free and convenient blood pressure checks to the Ithaca College community
- to help educate the Ithaca College Community regarding blood pressure and the importance of monitoring it
- to provide exercise and sport sciences students the opportunity to practice and improve their clinical skills
Who has time to check their blood pressure regularly? Not too many people.
Why? Most people only get their blood pressure checked when they make a visit to their doctors office. Can you remember the last time you visited your doctor or what your blood pressure was the last time it was checked?
What No Pressure Blood Pressure intends to provide is hassle-free, monthly blood pressure checks either in your office building or at the Wellness Clinic. Exercise Science students will be walking through the hallways of several buildings on campus 9am-3pm as noted in the "NPBP Locations & Times" link once a month on scheduled NPBP days, which are advertised on intercom. Should you decide to participate it takes about one minute of your time and you will receive the peace of mind in knowing your blood pressure. For your convenience we also provide a handy wallet sized card to record your blood pressure. So, the next time somebody asks you for your number....you'll know it!
If you’re not a member of the Wellness Clinic and would like to know more about our fitness center and services please review our website or contact us via:
- phone @ 607-274-1301
- email @ email@example.com
- in person @ 302 Center for Health Sciences
We hope to see you soon!