- Favorable consideration for admission is given to applicants who are Veterans. All veterans who meet or exceed the program’s requirements and selection factors will be granted an interview.
Veterans A3.13 (a)
Ithaca College students/alumni A3.13 (a)
- Ithaca College students/alumni who meet or exceed the program’s requirements and selection factors will be granted an interview.
- The program will accept a minimum of 10% of each cohort from IC students and alumni who meet the PA program requirements.
Population experiences A3.13 (a)
Additional preferences will be given to all applicants who demonstrate the following attributes and experiences:
- Applicants whose backgrounds correspond to (CASPA) socioeconomic indicators.
- Applicants who have direct health care experience serving disadvantaged populations.
- Applicants who were raised in a rural area.
- Applicants who are New York State residents.
Ithaca College PA Program encourages EDGE participants who meet admission requirements to apply.