The mission of the Ithaca College Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program is to educate, engage, and empower physician assistant learners to achieve excellence through medical theory, clinical practice, and exemplary professional performance in the communities we serve.
The vision of Ithaca College Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program is to be recognized for its servant leadership through innovative thinking and an equity framework.
To achieve our mission and vision the Ithaca College Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program will:
- Strive for academic excellence through integration of the medical knowledge, clinical practice, and exemplary professional performance.
- Cultivate and encourage a culture of physical and emotional wellness.
- Respect and care for all human beings and seek to create and foster an environment that supports their authentic self.
- Practice self-awareness to increase trust in our practices.
- Produce innovative Physician Assistant graduates with forward thinking, nimble, and adaptable to social and technological changes.
- Collaborate with our colleagues at Ithaca College to practice good stewardship of our resources and talents.
- Adopt an equity framework that seeks to be inclusive of all people including those impacted by systematic disadvantage, marginalization and exclusion.