Types of Aid
Ithaca College participates in a wide variety of aid programs designed to meet the needs of most students. These include Federal, state (such as New York, Vermont, Delaware, and Rhode Island), and our own institutional aid programs. All applicants and continuing students are eligible to apply for aid programs that are available as scholarships, grants, loans, and work. Tax incentives may also apply for some families.
|Ithaca Scholarships for Returning Students|
|These scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, financial need, or both. Some require separate applications and/or recommendations.|
Scholarships are usually awarded annually and in accordance with the intent of the donor with varying requirements of academic performance and/or financial need. For those that have financial need as a factor in determining eligibility, awards are calculated based on policy set by the Office of Student Financial Services, dependent upon availability of funds, and on recommendations from the appropriate dean and/or faculty.
- Awards for All Students
- School of Business Scholarships
- Roy H. Park School of Communications Scholarships
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance Scholarships
- School of Humanities and Sciences Scholarships
- School of Music Scholarships
- Division of Interdisciplinary and International Studies Scholarships