The first method is a mailed copy. Our office will mail a hard copy to the permanent address on file by January 31st.
The second method requires the student to log into their Homer Connect:
- Log into Homer Connect
- Select "Financial Aid & Billing"
- Select "Tax Notification" and enter the year you are requesting.
The last method is through Heartland ECSI. The parent or student may request the 1098-T through this method.
- Visit www.heartland.ecsi.net
- Select "Access your 1098 Tax Documents"
- Then select "Want to lookup your 1098-T or 1098-E tax form?"
- Click "I need my 1098-T Tuition Tax Statement"
- Enter "Ithaca College" as the School Name.
- The student's first name, last name, social security number and permanent address zip code will be entered.