- Log into Homer Connect
- Select “Billing and Payment”
- Click on "Financial Aid and Student Account Information"
- Click "Pay Online, View Account & Create/Review Direct Deposit"
- Select “Authorize Payers” from the left sidebar
- Select "Add New" on the Authorized Payer page
- Input the Authorized Payer's information and create a username for them.
- The new user will receive an email informing them that the student has made them an Authorized Payer. The message will include their username and a link to the system to set up a password.
- Recipients have 7 days to set their password before the link expires. If the link expires, the student must delete the Authorized Payer profile originally established, and start the process over again.
Authorized payers can access Quikpay here: quikpayasp.com/Ithaca/studentacct/authorized.do