- Complete the FAFSA (if you have not already done so).
- Complete the CSS Profile , Custodial and Noncustodial, if you have not already done so (incoming students only).
- Set up your Ithaca College email account and check it daily.
- Enroll to receive e-communications.
- Add “Authorized Payer(s)” to your QuikPay account.
- Complete the Title IV form.
- Waive or complete enrollment in the Student Health Insurance Program at universityhealthplans.com. (All Ithaca College students are required to have health insurance so are automatically billed for it; therefore, the waiver must be completed annually by students who already have comparable health insurance).
Student Financial Services Requirements
Required for All Students
If you have received a notification that you have been selected for verification, please log in to HomerConnect, click on “Financial Aid and Billing,” and review your “Eligibility” page for requirements needed. Visit our verification website for further information.
- Complete the IRS data retrieval for 2017 on the FAFSA for custodial parent(s) OR request the official 2017 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS for the custodial parent(s).
- Complete the IRS data retrieval for 2017 on the FAFSA for student OR request the official 2017 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS for the student.
- Submit copies of the 2017 federally issued W2s for the parent(s).
- Submit copies of the 2017 federally issued W2s for the student.
- Complete the Verification Worksheet for dependent students or independent students.
- Review and accept or decline your financial aid package on HomerConnect.
- Complete Federal Direct subsidized/unsubsidized entrance counseling at studentloans.gov.
- Sign the Federal Direct subsidized/unsubsidized Master Promissory Note at studentloans.gov.
- Review information regarding the Parent PLUS loan and application process.
- Sign the Parent PLUS loan Master Promissory Note.
- Review information regarding private loans and application process.
- New York State residents: Complete and review the NYS Tap application.
- Review your billing statement and due dates.
- Enroll in the Nelnet payment plan to pay monthly.
- Create “Authorized Party” access for the Nelnet payment plan (if you wish to pay monthly).
- If you are paying by check, include the student’s name and Ithaca College ID number on the check.
- If you are paying using 529 funds, contact the company and have it mail payment directly to Ithaca College; the student’s name and ID number should be included on the check.
Contact Us with Questions
Monday–Wednesday 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET
Thursday 11:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET
Friday 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. ET
Phones are unattended daily during lunch hour 12:30–1:30 p.m.