Please read the following important information and then click on the link at the bottom to enter the Center for Print Production online ordering system
Standard Print Order Completion Times
Completion Time - completion time starts from receipt of print ready files or proof approval if one has been requested. If the Center for Print Production can not complete your request in the standard completion time, you will be notified.
Proof Requests- First Proof within 2 working days (upon receiving all files – requisition, production files, bulk mail requests, address files, and other files necessary to the project)
Prints = # of pages or clicks (ex. 12 copies of a 3 page document = 36 prints)
Black and White Prints
- Simple B/W prints; flat or stapled only (up to 1000 total prints): same day completion if submitted by 10:00 am
- B/W (1000 - 5000 total prints, bindery needed, folding, booklets, etc.): completion within 2-3 working days
- B/W (5000+): completion within 3-5 working days
- Simple Color prints; flat or stapled only (up to 250 total prints): completion within 2 working days
- Color (250-2500 total prints): completion within 2-3 working days
- Color (2500+ total prints): call for estimated completion time
Variable Data Jobs - Processing Time
- Bulk Mail - USPS file processing time only: completion within 1-2 working days
- New proofs (digital or printed) required: completion within 2-3 working days for proof (pending file sizes and address quantities)
- Previously created files (merging processed data files with previously saved production files): completion within 1-2 working days for proof
- Wide Format printing only (no bindery, laminating, mounting, etc): completion within 2 working days for print ready files
- Wide Format (with bindery, laminating, mounting, etc): 1-2 additional days depending on quantity
Bindery - Add a minimum of one additional day for bindery options. More may be added depending on order size.
- Die-cutting (please call us with questions as we have many die cut stocks for your use)
“Rush” jobs are orders with request dates less than the standard completion time-frame. These jobs may have price increases up to 40% based on overtime. Pricing for jobs requiring a rush charge will be corrected in the online system and provided to the customer.