Tuition is set each February for the coming academic year. Check with the Division of Graduate Studies for the current rate.
Application fee for degree candidate, new students only - $40
Room and board - No campus housing is available to graduate students during fall and spring semesters. Meal plans may be purchased at the time of registration. Summer housing is available for those who request it. Contact the Office of Residential Life.
Continuing registration fee - In order to maintain active status until degree completion, a fee of $50 is required of all graduate students, except international students, for fall and spring semesters when they are not otherwise enrolled in course work for credit. International students must document active status and degree progress through their paperwork in the Office of International Programs to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Students will be billed for the continuing registration fee and may not receive their degree until the fee is paid.
Performance study fee - A performance study fee is charged to music students in the summer. See summer catalog for summer charges.
The cost of books and supplies varies with each program.
Parking - Graduate students can get a free student parking permit by applying to the Traffic Bureau.
Tuition payment is due at registration. It may consist of
- Graduate scholarship (consult your award package)
- Ithaca College or employer tuition remission (please obtain necessary forms and approval letters in advance)
- Stafford student loans or TAP (applications must be approved through the Office of Financial Aid)
- Promissory note (forms available at the Division of Graduate Studies). This enables you to pay one-quarter of the balance at registration and the remainder in equal payments over the following three months.
- Payroll deduction of graduate appointment salary during fall and spring semesters
- Cash or check
- Credit card
188.8.131.52 General Regulations
Students will not be allowed to register or attend classes until satisfactory payment has been made. Payment of previous semester charges must be completed before commencing a new semester.
Student accounts must be settled before leaving the College. Diplomas and transcripts will be withheld from students whose accounts are in arrears for any reason, including nonpayment of tuition and fees, fines, medical charges, and loan repayments.
Last Updated: June 1, 2006