Please fill out the short survey.
Learn More about our Programs
Summary of Requirements
- Students majoring in Biology start with a few Foundational classes and then can select upper level classes based on their interests. All Biology majors participate in an independent research project under the supervision of a faculty member (BIOL 30200), which our students find to be one of the best experiences in the program
- We offer both a BA and BS in Biology. They are essentially the same, but the BS has some additional classes in fields outside Biology (such as Chemistry or Physics). If you are looking to double major, you can choose the Biology program that matches your other major.
- For details on the courses for the Biology Majors.
- The Biology minor requires a foundational Biology class (8 credits), and then you can choose your four additional courses.
- For details on the courses for the Biology Minor.