In-person instruction, live performances, live audiences with safety protocols in place.
- In the Department of Theatre Arts - all community members, including guests are expected to follow the most recent College COVID guidance.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times all times in rooms with others. This includes 1:1 lessons, classes, rehearsals, etc. There will be no exceptions made at this time.
- In line with College guidance, face coverings may be removed by an individual if in a room or office alone with the door closed.
- There are no restrictions for time limits or spacing for rehearsals or classes. Rehearsals and performances can run at regular rehearsal times and distancing may be dictated by the pedagogical need.
- In accordance with College guidance, guests are permitted on campus and must wear face coverings at all times, regardless of vaccination status.