About this blog
Check back frequently for new postings and quick guides. EVENTS and DEADLINES in FEB.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
What do you need to do if you want to interview? Get full details here.
The most recent action is needed in February (more information is posted at the link above).
1. Complete YOUR INTENT to INTERVIEW form here before 5 pm FRIDAY, Feb. 24 (you can change your mind later, but this lets us be sure to schedule enough interview slots).
2. Missed the presentation preparing for the interview with Ian Woods? Contact him for details.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Spring 2017 Impressions Day & Open House; sponsored by the Buffalo Chapter of the American Student Dental Association [ASDA].
Saturday, March 11, 2017 from 11:00am – 3:00pm.
During the day, prospective students will have the chance to meet with faculty, admissions officers, and current dental students. Additionally, they’ll receive a tour of the dental school and learn more about joining ASDA. Lunch is included and students will be provided a parting gift.
- Students can learn more & register online by visiting: http://dental.buffalo.edu/education/pre-dental-students.html
If a participant is already an ASDA member, no event registration fee is required.For Non-ASDA Members, there is a $15 registration fee required. This fee goes directly to the ASDA Buffalo Chapter so they can continue to offer dental outreach opportunities (i.e. waxing seminar, impressions day).
Please contact Maria Mangine, email@example.com, with any questions.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Kaplan is offering two scholarships for full-length in-person test prep courses this spring and free practice exercises.
Interested students must submit an application to Danielle Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, March 10th, 2017. The two scholarship winners will have one year to complete the test prep course at the Ithaca Kaplan Center.
Kaplan Test Prep has a new suite of Free Practice exercises designed with your time in mind. Whether you have 5 minutes for a pop quiz, 20 minutes for a quick workout or are in need of a full-length, proctored practice test, they have you covered!
Not only will you receive Kaplan practice and free resources (a full score report and answers/explanations), but we have teamed up with the Boys and Girls Club of America this semester. For each student who takes a practice quiz/test, we’ll donate to the Boys and Girls Club of America with a goal to donate 100 scholarships, valued up to $125,000, for students in need. Choose your event here: http://bit.ly/FreePractice2017IC
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Danielle Young at email@example.com or (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Provided by fellow students.
- Have you registered with the IC Pre-Health Committee? If not, do so here.
- General meeting times, Thursdays, bi-weekly, noon-1. Stay informed by checking this site's blog.
- Know your Student Officers and contact them with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shadowing Questions
- MCAT: What is it, what is on it, when should i take it?
- Resources: books, websites, podcast, etc.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Keep looking at this site for new events.