Student Forms

Electronic Forms

The following forms are available in IC Workflow:

  • Change of Major/Concentration
  • Request to Add or Drop Minor
  • Course Registration Override
  • ICC Theme Declaration
  • Petition for Transfer Credit
  • Student Accessibility Services - Testing Accommodations

Please log into IC Workflow to access these forms.

HomerConnect Forms

  • Transcript Request
  • Enrollment/Graduation Verification Request

Please log into HomerConnect to access these forms.

Paper / PDF Fillable Forms