Adding an Authorized Payer allows an individual to receive an email notification of each semester's billing statement, make online e-check payments, and review the student's account activities. As an Authorized Payer, you will log into QuikPay through the Authorized Payer portal here.
Adding an Authorized Payer to QuikPay
The student uses their HomerConnect account to set up an Authorized Payer. More than one Authorized Payer can be tied to an account.
Enrolling an Authorized Payer
1. Log into Homer Connect
2. Select “Financial Aid and Billing”
3. Click "Pay online, View Account & Create/Review Direct Deposit"
4. Select “Authorize Payers” to view those already designated as authorized on your account (if any) or add new Authorized Payers.
5. Select “Add New” to add a new Authorized Payer
Adding a New Authorized Payer
- From the "Add Authorized Payer” screen, you input the information required for the new Authorized Payer.
- Create a username for the person you're adding.
- The newly designated person will then receive an email from email@example.com informing them that the student has made them an Authorized Payer. The message will include the username you've created as well as a link to the system to set up a password.
- Recipients have 7 days to set their password before the link expires. If the link expires, the student must delete the Authorized Payer profile originally established, and start the process over again.
- Authorized Payers will access the QuikPay system at this link: quikpayasp.com/Ithaca/studentacct/authorized.do
(NOTE: not compatible with Internet Explorer browser)