Do you need to interview with the Health Professionals Advisory Committee this spring?
- Are you planning on applying to a medical,
dental, veterinary, optometry, or other health profession school in
the next year (2019-20)?
- Will you be requesting a letter of
recommendation from the Health Professions Advisory
Committee (HPAC) to support your application?
- Will you be graduating from IC this year, but plan to apply to one of these programs in the next couple of years?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you should plan on interviewing with the HPAC this spring.
- You MUST interview with us if you want a letter of recommendation.
- You MUST be registered with the Committee. If not, please do so now.
What do you need to do if you want to
1. Complete YOUR INTENT to INTERVIEW form here by Feb. 22 (you can change your mind later, but this lets us be sure to schedule enough interview slots).
2. Attend the presentation preparing for the interview (February 28, 5 pm, Career Services)
3 .If you cannot attend this presentation, visit Career Services for help with preparing the following:
b. Personal Statement
c. Unofficial transcripts
4. Register for an interview. Registration information will follow and will open in late February. The interviews will take place after Spring Break. These normally occur in the evening and last approximately 20-25 min.
When you register for an interview time, you will need to submit your resume and personal statement (see above). MUST SIGN UP on Sakai (watch for an email). NO EXCEPTIONS.