If an injury occurs on campus, please contact Public Safety immediately.  If an injury occurs to a student or employee during travel (off campus) for any College-sanctioned trip, please also notify public safety immediately and provide details. 

If an employee is injured, a Workers' Compensation Incident Report Form must be completed within 24 hours and submitted to Human Resources.  Workers' Compensation insurance covers those who are injured or become ill as a direct result of their job.  Please contact Human Resources with any questions.