This section functions as the college's policy for golf cart rentals. Staff and faculty must adhere to all rules regarding golf cart usage on campus. Staff and faculty should be aware of their responsibility and the liability when using golf carts for on campus use, recognizing the reasonable and effective use of the resources provided. College departments will be held accountable for undue damage to rented golf carts. Following is a list of policies relating to golf cart rental and usage. Golf carts:
- Can never be left unattended with keys in the golf cart.
- Must remain locked and secured when not in use.
- Must be inspected prior to operating and at the end of the day after usage.
- May not be operated in inclement weather.
- May not be operated by students.
Departments must rent golf carts from the approved list of Golf Cart Companies.