- New Travel Authorization in IC Workflow **In addition, please register your international travel.**
- Voucher Authorization
- Expense Report
- Travel Expenses $25 & Less Worksheet
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization
- Travel Card Transaction Update Request - for transactions being charged to another Department or future FY
- Request for Vehicle
- Tax Exempt
Travel Authorization Form
A Travel Authorization Form (TAF) must be prepared prior to traveling and submitted for approval to the traveler’s authorized approver at least 2 weeks prior to domestic travel and 8 weeks prior to international travel. ** In addition, please register your international travel.**
All travelers and approvers should have knowledge of the Travel Policy. Inquiries and Guidelines for the funding of faculty travel related to professional and scholarly activity should be directed to the Office of the Provost at email@example.com.
Voucher Authorization Form
The Voucher Authorization Form (VAF) can be used to request payments to vendors for travel related expenses via EFTs, paper checks or wire transfers. The signed form must be accompanied by an original itemized invoice. Previous payments related to this invoice must be noted on the form. If you plan to use the VAF for purposes not related to travel, please contact Accounts Payable.
Expense Report Form
All travelers must complete an Ithaca College Expense Report Form for each trip. Reimbursements will be based on one final approved expense report.
- All payment methods MUST be listed on the expense report form including Cash Advances and pre-trip expenses.
- All original receipts requiring reimbursement, in accordance with the College's Travel Policy, should be taped to 8 ½" x 11" sheets of paper. When original receipts are not available, prepare and sign a memo explaining the expense.
- Traveler must submit original Travel Card receipts with Expense Report to Department Coordinator. These original receipts will remain with the credit card statement. Travel Services will no longer require copies of these receipts, but must be available for periodic review and audit.
- When requesting reimbursement, Department Coordinators must forward Expense Report Forms including required documentation to Travel Services. Required documentation includes receipts (over $25), Travel Expense $25 & Less Worksheet, conference agenda, and verification of travel (i.e. lodging folio, boarding pass, etc.).
- Miscellaneous expenses $25 USD and under do NOT require receipts, but must be documented on the Travel Expenses $25 & Less Worksheet to qualify for reimbursement.
- For International Travel, additional instructions can be found in the International Travel section of this policy.
Submit the approved Expense Report Form with supporting documentation, within ten business days of completion of travel, to Travel Services for review/processing.
EFT Authorization Form
Complete the EFT Authorization Form and submit to Accounts Payable if you wish to be reimbursed for travel expenses via EFT, or to change information for your existing EFT Authorization.
Travel Card Transaction Update Request Form - for transactions being charged to another Department
Departmental Coordinators must use the Travel Card Transaction Update Request Form when travelers in their department travel using another department's funding OR charges are for the following Fiscal Year. Complete the form, email or fax it to the department sponsoring the travel. The sponsoring department should then complete the remaining account information, sign, and email or fax the completed form to Travel Services (firstname.lastname@example.org or 274-1007).
Request for Vehicle Form
The Travel Authorization Form must be completed prior to requesting a College Fleet Vehicle. To check the status of a fleet rental, please call the rental office at 274-3772.
Departments should maintain records of approved Travel Authorization and Request for Vehicle Forms.
Tax Exempt Forms
Individual Tax Exempt Forms for the States that recognize Ithaca College's tax exempt status: