- Travel Authorization **In addition, please register your international travel.**
- Voucher Authorization
- Expense Report
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization
- Travel Card Transaction Update Request - for transactions being charged to another Department or future FY
- Request for Vehicle
- Tax Exempt
Travel Authorization Form
A Travel Authorization Form (TAF) must be prepared prior to traveling and submitted for approval to the traveler’s authorized approver at least 2 weeks prior to domestic travel and 8 weeks prior to international travel. ** In addition, please register your international travel.**
All travelers and approvers should have knowledge of the Travel Policy. Inquiries and Guidelines for the funding of faculty travel related to professional and scholarly activity should be directed to the Office of the Provost at email@example.com.
Voucher Authorization Form
The Voucher Authorization Form (VAF) can be used to request payments to vendors for travel related expenses via EFTs, paper checks or wire transfers. The signed form must be accompanied by an original itemized invoice. Previous payments related to this invoice must be noted on the form. If you plan to use the VAF for purposes not related to travel, please contact Accounts Payable.
Expense Report Form
All travelers must complete an Ithaca College Expense Report Form for each trip. Reimbursements will be based on one final approved expense report.
- All payment methods MUST be listed on the expense report form.
- All original receipts requiring reimbursement should be taped to 8 ½" x 11" sheets of paper. When original receipts are not available, prepare and sign a memo explaining the expense.
- Attach copies of all Travel Card receipts (originals should remain with the credit card statement at the departmental level).
- Attach copies of all pre-trip expense documentation (i.e. VAF, PO).
- For International Travel, additional instructions can be found in the International Travel section of this policy.
Submit the approved Expense Report Form with supporting documentation, within ten business days of completion of travel, to Travel Services for review/processing.
EFT Authorization Form
Complete the EFT Authorization Form and submit to Accounts Payable if you wish to be reimbursed for travel expenses via EFT, or to change information for your existing EFT Authorization.
Travel Card Transaction Update Request Form - for transactions being charged to another Department
Departmental Coordinators must use the Travel Card Transaction Update Request Form when travelers in their department travel using another department's funding OR charges are for the following Fiscal Year. Complete the form, email or fax it to the department sponsoring the travel. The sponsoring department should then complete the remaining account information, sign, and email or fax the completed form to Travel Services (firstname.lastname@example.org or 274-1007).
Request for Vehicle Form
The Travel Authorization Form must be completed prior to requesting a College Fleet Vehicle. A link to the Vehicle Request Form appears after the "Click to view printable form" button is selected on the Travel Authorization Form.
Departments should maintain records of approved Travel Authorization and Request for Vehicle Forms.
Tax Exempt Forms
Individual Tax Exempt Forms for the States that recognize Ithaca College's tax exempt status: