- Winner, Adri Ustick, "A Meaningful Life."
- Winner, Vanessa Zimmerman, "Babies and Bathwater," "Cassandra," & "Another Way to Grieve."
- First, Ryan Price, "A Saturday in August."
- Second, Erin Broussard, "Mother Love."
- Winner, Adriel Eliora Smith, "Scattered Shards and Mended Vessels," a long essay.
- First, Vanessa Zimmerman, "In the Name of Science."
- Second, Alex Durham, "Mirrors."
- Winner, Sarah Powell, "Summer '72."
- First, Yuuto Kuroki, "Pray for Sweets."
- Second, Chanelle Ferguson, "Surrendered Palms."
- First, Jackson Smith, “Bees, Wasps, and Why Their Differences Offer a Psychoanalysis of Monroe Township.”
- Second, Mae McDermott, “Loss of Self, Isolation, Pressure, Breakage, and Silent Hurt as Exemplified by Colored Pencils.”
- First, Alanna Laino, "The Cost of Homelessness for Hospital EDs."
- Second, Leah DeFusco, "People Over Pipelines: A Look at Petroleum Pipelines from a Legal, Ethical, and Special Interest Context."
- First, Alexandra Rose, "Ithaca is Saying No to the Plastic Straw."
- Second, Danielle Lee, "How to Respond to Racial Microagresssions as a Person of Color"