- First, Madison Martin, Student Compiles Spreadsheet of Ithaca College Fan Fiction"
- Second, Daniella Zelikman, "A Bookstore's Heart and Soul" • Arleigh Rodgers, "Sally Hennies Feature"
Help Us Celebrate our Contest Winners!
- First, Leah Skay, "Social Creatures"
- Second, Audrey Ryer, "Tell an Adult"
- First, Micaela Snow, "Secondhand Smoke"
- Second, Nicole Brokaw, "Prolonged Exposure"
- Leah Skay, "Goldfish"
- First, Meredith Wickless, "Investigating 'Rightsizing' at Ithaca College"
- Second, Pearl Hettich, "Impact of Horror Movies on Children: Should Parents Expose Young Children to Horror Films?"
- First, Ila Rose, "The Voice of a Tree"
- Second, Lorelei Horrell, "An Indirect Letter to My Mother" • Kaleigh Arnold, "Wait for Me to Get Home"
- First, Jonathan Hoe, "Sage Beside the Water"
- Second, Clare Henderson, "New York Guide"
- Kanupriya Agarwal, "Analyzing Amartya Sen's Arguments for a Neoliberal India: What Makes his Rhetoric and Ideas Stand Apart?"
- First, Joseph Edwards, "Ode to Barry O"
- Second, Kate Delaney, "The Pilot: Get the Catholic Perspective"
- First, Jay Barrett, "Conspiracy Cowboys"
- Second, Mae McDermott, "Let Me Be If I Can; Let Me Not Be if I Can't • Maya Carlson, "Two Halves of a Whole"