Benefits Re-enrollment 2018
- The annual benefits re-enrollment period is your opportunity to make changes to your Individual Choice benefit elections for the upcoming year.
- This is the only time during the year that you can make benefit plan changes without having a qualified life event (e.g. family or employment change).
- Changes made during this period will be effective January 1, 2018.
- The re-enrollment period will begin on November 6 and end at Noon on November 17. There will be no exceptions to the deadline due to the short amount of time we must process all changes and send updated files to our benefit partners.
Your personalized online benefits counselor
ALEX explains your benefit options in plain English and helps you choose the plans that make the most sense for you and your family.
To make the annual Benefits Re-Enrollment period less stressful for current employees, Ithaca College is introducing this new online tool for anyone who wants a better understanding of the comprehensive benefits offered by the college. We hope you will try it!
ALEX will ask you a series of questions to walk you through benefits offerings and suggest appropriate plans based on your answers. It is our hope that a conversation with ALEX will educate you while helping you make sound, informed decisions about benefits.
Click here to watch a short video to learn more about ALEX.
To go to the ALEX landing page and begin your ALEX conversation, click here
2018 Benefits Re-enrollment Guide
This is your re-enrollment handbook. It provides you with important information to help you through the re-enrollment process and to better understand your benefits.
Included in the Guide:
- Changes for 2018
- Cost of benefits
- Highlights of each benefit plan
- Explanation of who you can cover on your benefits
- How to conveniently access medical services 24/7 using Teladoc
Online Re-enrollment Instructions
You will need to complete the online re-enrollment process using Parnassus, Employee Self-service. We recommend using Internet Explorer as your browser. Step-by-step instructions can be found here. If you need further assistance re-enrolling or if you have questions, drop-in hours are available in the Office of Human Resources throughout the re-enrollment period (see schedule to the right or put link here).