Request Building Access

Faculty or staff may at times wish to grant access to certain buildings for their students or for employees they supervise.  If so, this needs to be documented with the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management so we know where students/employees may be located in an emergency, and that if people are found in a building we can verify that they have faculty/staff permission to be there.  To grant building access, please fill out the Building Access Request Form.