If an injury occurs on campus, please contact Public Safety immediately. If an injury occurs to a student or employee during travel (off campus) for any College-sanctioned trip, please also notify public safety immediately and provide details.

If an employee is injured, a Workers' Compensation Incident Report Form must be completed within 24 hours and submitted to Human Resources. This form can be found on the Human Resources website (path: Human Resources / Documents / Search HR Documents / in the search field type in "Accident Report Form" the accident report form will appear in a list of forms, click on it and it will open a PDF document OR you can simply search from the College's home page by searching for "Incident Report, scroll down to find the form and click on it to open a PDF)". Workers' Compensation insurance covers those who are injured or become ill as a direct result of their job. Please contact Human Resources with any questions.