Study in the heart of London! Learn everything you need to know about spending a summer or semester at the Ithaca College London Center. No need to pre-register - just click to join each session on the day/time indicated.
Ithaca College London Center
Know Your Options: Study Abroad Basics
Come to one of these sessions to get an overview of all of the study abroad possibilities available to you as an IC student. This session is perfect for those who are just at the beginning stages of study abroad planning. We'll discuss how to best plan for study abroad, explain key terminology and types of programs available, talk about what to consider when choosing a program, and how to plan for the financial side of your study abroad experience. No need to pre-register - just click to join each session on the day/time indicated.
- Mon. 10/5, 7:00 pm - Join here (Meeting ID 973 6859 9301; Passcode 906112)
Study Abroad Program Partner Sessions
Come hear directly from some of our study abroad partners about the programs they have to offer!
Note that you will need to register in advance or RSVP for most of these sessions in order to participate. Click on the links provided to register/RSVP, and expect a follow-up email from the programs with information for connecting to each session.
Also note that most of these sessions are not just for Ithaca College students, but for students from around the country. Specific questions about how study abroad works at IC should be directed to the Office of International Programs and Extended Studies.
- Wed. 9/30, 9:00 pm - The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): Summer 2021 Study and Intern Abroad Programs - Register here. Start thinking ahead to Summer 2021 as TEAN shares an overview of more than 30 TEAN summer programs – including traveling programs and professional internships – across Asia Pacific.
- Thurs. 10/1, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: Barcelona, Spain - RSVP here. The IES Abroad Barcelona program allows students to customize their academic experience by focusing on Arts, Business, Communications, Culture, International Relations, Journalism, Politics, or Spanish Language.
- Tues. 10/6, 12:10 pm - CEA Study Abroad: General Info Session - Join here (no need to pre-register). Learn about the range of CEA's programs, including options in Costa Rica, the Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, and the Netherlands. It is recommended that students watch a pre-recorded general info session to get familiar with CEA prior to attending this meeting.
- Tues. 10/6, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: Music & Theatre Students - RSVP here. Study cello at a Viennese palace just steps from Mozart’s home, or be part of the thriving theatre scene in Dublin while studying at the National Theatre School of Ireland. Come learn more about the best places to study music and performing arts with IES Abroad.
- Wed. 10/7, 3:00 pm - Spanish Studies Abroad: Barcelona, Spain - Register here. Immerse yourself in the Spanish language, begin learning Catalán, or choose to study in English in a wide range of subjects including STEM, International Business, History, International Studies, and Design.
- Wed. 10/7, 7:00 pm - University of Sydney Information Session - Register here. Join University of Sydney representatives to explore your future adventure in Australia. No matter what your major, a semester in Sydney can work for just about every student. Come learn about what it’s like to study at one of Australia’s leading universities.
- Thurs. 10/8, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: General Information Session - RSVP here. Interested in studying abroad, but don’t know where to start? Learn about all the study abroad and internship programs IES Abroad has to offer in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
- Mon. 10/12, 7:00 pm - CEA Study Abroad: General Info Session - Join here (no need to pre-register). Learn about the range of CEA's programs, including options in Costa Rica, the Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, and the Netherlands. It is recommended that students watch a pre-recorded general info session to get familiar with CEA prior to attending this meeting.
- Tues. 10/13, 12:10 pm - SEA Semester: Environmental Studies in Woods Hole, MA and at Sea - Join here (No need to pre-register). SEA Semester is a unique program that combines study at the Sea Education Association in Woods Hole, MA with a research voyage that includes sailing as a full, working member of a ship's crew and scientific team. Global destinations include the Caribbean, New Zealand, and Polynesia.
- Wed. 10/14, 3:00 pm - Spanish Studies Abroad: Seville, Spain - Register here. Seville is a beautiful and ancient city located southern Spain. Its temperate climate and rich history make it the perfect place to immerse yourself in the language and culture of Spain for a semester or summer. Coursework is available in both English and Spanish.
- Wed. 10/14, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: Political Science & International Relations - RSVP here. If you major in one of these areas, or just are interested in these fields of study, attend this session to learn more about IES Abroad's programs with a Political Science/Int'l Relations Focus.
- Wed. 10/21, 9:00 pm - The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) in Southeast Asia - Register here. With unique programs in Southeast Asian hubs – like Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City – studying abroad in Southeast Asia offers fascinating experiences. Learn more about what it’s like to live, travel, and study in this part of the world.
- Thurs. 10/22, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: Study Abroad for Business Students - RSVP here. In this session you'll learn about programs that allow you to take business courses at prestigious universities while getting an inside look at the financial workings of your host country. Complement your courses with a hands-on internship that's sure to boost your resumé!
- Thurs. 10/22, 9:00 pm - The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): Shanghai, China - Register here. Learn how you can study at one of China’s most prestigious learning institutions, Fudan University, choosing from more than 120 courses taught in English while also studying Mandarin.
- Tues. 10/27, 3:00 pm - IES Abroad: Vienna, Austria - RSVP here. Vienna, Austria is a world-class city with much to offer. IES Abroad programs in Vienna include a wide range of subject areas, with specific focus on music/music history, business, and psychology.
- Wed. 10/28, 9:00 pm - The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): Summer 2021 Study and Intern Abroad Programs - Register here. Start thinking ahead to Summer 2021 as TEAN shares an overview of more than 30 TEAN summer programs – including traveling programs and professional internships – across Asia Pacific.