Sign Up for Summer Storage @ IC Using the Form Below
- The College will provide participating students with
the following packing supplies:
- 1 Large 18 x 18 x 24 Corrugated Box
- 3 Medium 18 x 18 x 16 Corrugated Boxes
- 3 Small 16 x 12 x 12 Corrugated Boxes
- Packing Tape
- Pickup student items at their Spring 2019 residence on the agreed upon date
- Store student items in College-owned, climate-controlled warehouse for the duration of the agreed upon term
- Deliver student items to their Fall 2019 residence on the agreed upon date
The Ithaca College warehouse is located in the Central Services Building at 102 Farm Pond Rd, and is the home of the Department of Warehouse Operations. The warehouse provides a centralized delivery address for shipments from various freight carriers for the Ithaca College campus community. Warehouse Operations maintains an inventory of maintenance, custodial, and office supplies for resale, and is also the recycle point for toner & ink cartridges, electronics, and light bulbs.
The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
In addition to the regular volume of inbound freight, the warehouse currently houses a great deal of College-owned property. For this reason, we rarely have the physical space necessary to provide for additional long-term storage. At times, however, we have room to store additional items temporarily. Departments interested in storing items in the Warehouse temporarily should fill out the Temporary Storage Request Form attached below.
Upon notification that items have been received at the warehouse, please submit a service request to have the movers deliver the items to their proper location.
Stephen Watkins, Warehouse Associate
David Westgate, Warehouse Associate
Jeffrey Golden, Director of General Services