Please submit a petition if you wish to use study abroad coursework credit to fulfill requirements of the ICC. Before completing this petition, please review your Degree Evaluation with your advisor to determine what ICC requirements remain outstanding in your academic record.
- This form cannot be used to request ICC credit
for non-designated courses at Ithaca College (including the Ithaca
College London Center) or courses transferred from other
institutions within the United States.
- The Ithaca Seminar and ICC Capstone requirements may not be
fulfilled with study abroad coursework.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit a petition
before taking the course, but petitions can also
be submitted during the course or by the last day of the
subsequent semester. Regardless of when the petition is
submitted, approval for fulfilling an ICC requirement is
- Because students are not guaranteed enrollment in specific
courses when they are accepted into a study abroad program,
students are encouraged to submit petitions for multiple courses
they might complete during their study abroad experience as
- Each course petitioned should be on a separate form.
- Completed petitions and accompanying documentation should be
sent electronically to email@example.com.
- A notification will be sent to the student, the faculty advisor, and the registrar’s office if a petition is approved.
(please use the most updated petition form - 10/01/19)