Please submit a petition if you wish to use study abroad coursework credit to fulfill requirements of the ICC. Before completing this petition, please review your Degree Evaluation with your advisor to determine what ICC requirements remain outstanding in your academic record.
- This form cannot be used to request ICC credit for non-designated courses at Ithaca College (including the Ithaca College London Center) or courses transferred from other institutions within the United States.
- The Ithaca Seminar and ICC Capstone requirements may not be fulfilled with study abroad coursework.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit a petition before taking the course, but petitions can also be submitted during the course or by the last day of the subsequent semester. Regardless of when the petition is submitted, approval for fulfilling an ICC requirement is not guaranteed.
- Because students are not guaranteed enrollment in specific courses when they are accepted into a study abroad program, students are encouraged to submit petitions for multiple courses they might complete during their study abroad experience as applicable.
- Each course petitioned should be on a separate form.
- Completed petitions and accompanying documentation should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
- A notification will be sent to the student, the faculty advisor, and the registrar’s office if a petition is approved.