Student Accessibility Services works closely with faculty to ensure each students success at Ithaca College. We can provide support in the following ways:
- Consult regarding a student’s academic adjustment plan
- Discuss how to approach specific course requirements
- Attend department meetings to collaborate about general accommodations for students with disabilities (not about confidential information regarding specific students)
- Request information about disabilities and potential impacts on college achievement.
- Consult about incorporating universal design principles to mitigate obstacles for all types of learners
- Share information accommodating students with disabilities in the college setting.
You are welcome to call us anytime at 274-1005 with questions, concerns, or ideas.