Students with concerns about their Academic Adjustment Plans are encouraged to speak with their faculty and Student Accessibility Specialist first. If the issue is not resolved, then students should contact the Manager of Student Accessibility Services. If this does not lead to resolution of the concern, students may contact Ithaca College's Director of Equity Compliance.

Ithaca College Complaint Resolution Guidelines:

Institutional Policy on Disability:

Services for Students with Disabilities: