During Finals, our office will be staffed from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
Students and faculty should use the SAS test request forms to request a test time as well as submit exam materials. This help to keep exams secure and to track information related to the requests.
· Final exams are returned to the Dean’s Office twice daily.
· Professor’s, Student’s and the Dean’s office will be emailed a receipt informing them once exams have been delivered.
· Exams are returned between 10-11am and 4-5pm.
· All exams remaining after finals week will be delivered on the following Monday before noon.
Professors are welcome to request that we hold exams for pickup. Keep in mind:
· To request that SAS hold an exam please email email@example.com
· For security reasons, bring a photo ID.
· Approved TAs or Student Workers may also pick up exams. o Professors or school personnel must contact SAS at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time with the names of approved students.
· SAS final exam pickup will be located at 100 Rothschild Place.
· Exams from morning seating's (7:30 AM and 10:30 AM) will be ready for pick up the same day at 4:00 PM
· Exams from afternoon and evening seating's (1:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM) will be ready for pick up the following morning at 10:00 AM