Kindness Is Always In Season!
March is Kindness Month at Ithaca College! Celebrate with us by posting your random acts of kindness (stories, videos, pictures) to our Employee Benefits & Work/Life Facebook page!
“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” ~Seneca
One kind word can change someone’s entire day. Pass on your kindness to your co-workers because KINDNESS MATTERS!
Feel free to print and pass out KINDNESS CARDS to make someone’s day a little sunnier.
If you are looking for new ways you can pass kindness on forward, check out this inspirational website for ideas: https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/.
Read below for some random acts of kindness for you to share and spread the word:
- Clean up after yourself.
- Share fresh produce with your neighbors.
- Pay someone’s parking meter.
- Make a positive comment on a website or blog.
- Buy something for the person in line behind you.
- Use less paper.
- Offer someone a piece of gum.
- Donate your time or money to a local charity.
- Buy a coffee for a stranger.
- Turn a child’s tears into laughs.
- Write a letter to someone who made a difference in your life.
- Visit an animal shelter.
- Shovel snow for a neighbor.
- Make your office peaceful.
- Smile at five strangers.
- Thank your bus or taxi driver.
- Return a shopping cart.
- Help someone move.
- Make kindness bookmarks.
- Encourage someone.
- Cook a healthy meal.
- Clean gym equipment.
- Thank your employees.
- Stop negative conversations.
- Call or visit someone who is sick.
- Thank your parents.
- Give your seat to an elderly person.
- Donate used books to a library.
- Be generous with compliments.
- Smile a lot.